See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Weisner Eckhard
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 13, 2017 11:18 / Leave a comment
Replacing a house used for worship, which became the presbytery, this is a church of 1959-60 by Donald Plaskett Marshall. An entrance area was added in the 199os by Eckhard Weisner
Blog at WordPress.com.