Built in 1950 by Archard, Worrow & Hardy and originally intended to be a church hall. At first sight it looks like a bungalow and faces across a ravine in Plumstead Common.
Over the road from Tottenham Hotspur’s White Hart Lane ground. It was built in 1895 to designs by Sinnott, Sinnott and Powell, a new sanctuary was added in 1966-67 by Archard and Partners.
Just behind the west end of Kensington’s shopping area. It is a large church of 1955-58 by Adrian Scott. The north east chapel is by Archard & Partners.
Part of a Capuchin Fathers monastery between Erith and Northumberland Heath well west of Erith town centre. It dates from 1963 and is a design of 1963 by Archard and Partners.
A replacement of a war damaged church. It is by Archard and Partners dating from 1956.
Designed by John Archard and Partners and built in 1959.