To the north of the actual heath and village, this church was built in 1852-53 by Arthur Ashpitel Inside the western end of the nave is divided off for rooms and offices.
The nave is by James Savage 1829-31, the tower added by Arthur Ashpitel in 1865-66. The unmatched chancel was added 1919-20 by Edwin T. Dunn and a south chapel by J. Harold Gibbons 1928-29.
Fields to the north and suburbia to the south. A small church of 1863 by Arthur Ashpitel.
By Arthur Ashpitel 1843-52.