All that remains is the tower and spire joined to a development of 1983. The church was by F. & H. Francis and dates from 1854-55.
Built in 1865 for Methodists, it became a Roman Catholic church in 1954. The church is at first floor level and accessed via staircases from the street level doors.
A huge church of 1881-82 by J. Johnson. The interior is relatively little changed with a shallow chancel and a big western gallery.
Not far north of Kensington Gardens. An impressive domed church designed by John Oldrid Scott, 1877, and a cathedral since 1932