Built as a temporary Anglican church by Edward Meredith in 1931. The brick built east end was added in 1958-59 and designed by J.J. Crowe. It was made redundant and taken over by the Zimbabwean Forward in Faith Ministries International.
By Thompson & Whitehead, dating from 1964 and having part of its roof repaired in early 2013. It replaced a church built in the 1930s.
In the west of the Becontree estate near the station of that name. It was designed by Milner & Craze and built in 1933-34. probably the most striking of the estate’s churches.
Opposite St Martin in the south-east corner of Becontree, designed by W.C. Mangan and built in 1937.
In the south east of Becontree opposite St Peter’s Roman Catholic church.It dates from 1931-32 and was designed by J.E. Newberry and C.W.Fowler.
Built in 1934 by W.C. Mangan
On the east side of the estate, by Milner and Craze 1935.
In the centre of the estate, dating from 1931-32 by Sir Charles Nicholson.
Built in 1934-35 by Welch, Cachemaile-Day and Lander in a curious 1930s version of gothic.
The first Anglican church on the estate, from 1926-27 by Arthur C. Blomfield.