A short way off the High Road this is a large church of 1879 by Pugin and Pugin. They added an eastward extension in 1898-99 and it was further extended this way in 1964-65 by F.G. Broadbent and Partners who also added the south transept and considerably widened the south aisle. The west porch was added in 1959 by Gordon and Gordon
On the edge of Ham Common and built as St Andrew’s National School in 1876. It was converted to Catholic use in 1967-68 by F. G. Broadbent and Justin Hastings.
Designed by F.G. Broadbent and built in 1953-54, with a western extension in 1963.
A church of 1962 by F.G. Broadbent. The stained glass Stations of the Cross are by Patrick Reytiens.
A large church fronting onto Old Marylebone Road and designed by Harry S. Goodhart-Rendell in 1963. It was completed, after Goodhart-Rendell’s death, by F. G. Broadbent & Partners.