This is the oldest C of E church in Camberwell, but was made redundant in 1970 and left disused and badly neglected for many years. However it is now converted to residential use. It is by Francis Bedford and dates from 1822-24. The apse was added by Basil Champneys in 1893.
This church, prominently sited at a road junction but overshadowed by The Shard, is by John Price and dates from 1734-36, when it replaced a medieval building. The huge ceiling decoration is by Basil Champneys and dates from 1897. It was restored by T.F. Ford after WW2 damage.
In the north west of Hampstead, almost on the Finchley Road. This is a suburban church of 1897-99 by Basil Champneys.
Built 1867-69, the first church by Basil Champneys, with a tall tower at the east end. It was declared redundant in 1991 but since 2011 it has housed an evangelical CoE congregation
The original parish church for Bexley in a wooded churchyard easy of Old Bexley village centre. It dates from the 13th century but was heavily restored by Basil Champneys in 1882-83.
High up with views over Essex and London, by the village green. It dates from 1875-78 and was designed by Basil Champneys. It replaced a small medieval church which is illustrated inside and below. A number of memorials from that church, mostly early 19th century are reset in this building. Inside the chancel no longer has choir stalls