Constructed in 1930-33 using materials from barns at Cheam Court farm. The architects were C.J. Marshall and Edward Swan. These photos were taken while new lighting was being installed and adjusted hence the ladders etc.
Very much a suburban church. This is by Thomas F. Ford and dates from 1953. The hall at the west end was originally the church and was built in 1936 to designs by T.P. Carr (final two images).
Built 1862-64 to designs by F.H. Pownall, the tower and spire were added by Carpenter & Ingelow in 1870.
In the churchyard of St Dunstan. It is now maintained by CCT. It was the chancel (probably 12th century) of the medieval parish church.
Originally Cheam School chapel designed by Slater & Carpenter 1867-68. Its orientation was turned by 90 degrees in the 1970s when a new extension at right angles was added.