Home » Chipping Barnet
Category Archives: Chipping Barnet
Off the centre of Barnet, the church was designed by Lanner of Wakefield in 1977 and was extended towards the road in 2017. It was reopened in September 2017, after a year’s closure. The engraved windows are by Sally Scott. The final pictures are from April 2017, when the whole building was being gutted and the extension added.
A large church at the end of the High Street in Chipping Barnet town centre. A medieval church was greatly extended with a large nave, chancel, tower and south aisle added by William Butterfield in 1871-75. The fleche was added by J.C. Traylen in 1893, he also designed the pulpit, font and bench ends.