Attributed stylistically to Clement Jackson and built in 1905. The next door house was home to Miss Frances Ellis who was responsible for funding many Roman catholic churches in the Lambeth area.
A replacement for a church of 1867, it was built in 1974, the architect is not recorded.
Lying between the two streets above this is a church of 1958 by N.F.Cachemaille-Day replacing a church of 1829 destroyed in WW2.
Built in 1982 and designed by Richard Watson and Partners to replace a church of 1858.