Home » Corlette, Hubert C.
Category Archives: Corlette, Hubert C.
Joined to West Drayton, but north of the railway line and firmly in the main shopping area stands this church of two parts. The nave is by Nicholson & Corlette 1897-98, the north aisle was the original church and is by G.G. Scott dating from 1858-59. This aisle is now separated off to form a hall area, with a modern extension and the chancel area forms a small Lady Chapel.