In the middle of suburban streets between Willesden Green and Gladstone Park, it was designed as St Francis C of E church by J. Harold Gibbons in 1933, but was made redundant in 1991 and is now used as a Polish Roman Catholic church.
Like the nearby Roman Catholic church this building is high above the road. It was built in 1939 by N.F. Cachemaile_Day but was made redundant and from 1989 became a Hindu cultural centre. Since redundancy it has lost its east window.
High up on the ridge above Gladstone Park, this is a church of 1932 by Bedingfield & Grundy. The steep side means that the church is above halls built below.