The vicarage of a former church, adapted by APEC in 1988 into a community centre with a tiny chapel in the front room. Cottrell & Vermeulen added the roadside features to make it more church like in 1993-94.
Built as an unusually styled anglican church by E Douglas Hoyland in 1910-12 but now Greek Orthodox.
Built in 1980 but now used as a nursery but still appently owned by the Church of England.
In a residential area, a church of 1933 by Charles Spooner joined to a mission church of 1907, now a hall, by a foyer of 1993 by Raymond Hall.
East Ham’s town centre church. It is part of a multi purpose centre by APEC dating from 1979-85. The font is from the previous church on the site.
Designed by A.J. Newton of Newton and Burles and built in 1959, in a quiet street near Central Park.
Deep in residential East Ham a brick church of 1935-37 by Newberry and Fowler inspired by Hereford cathedral and partly paid for by that diocese.
In essence a small norman church but after considerable neglect it was restored by J.T. Micklethwaite 1891-96 and several times subsequently. It is over a mile south of the town centre and the churchyard, which is very large is now a formal nature reserve.