A 1932 basilica by Cyril Farey serving a large area of 1930s suburbia north of the Harrow Road. The Tokyngton name derives from a medieval chapel that was in the area until the 1700s.
Just off Kingston Road, south-east of the town centre. It is by Cyril Farey and dates from 1938-39
By Farey & Adams and dating from 1956. A traditionally planned church, whose spire recalls Sompting in Sussex. Every window is filled with glass by Max Nauta, a Dutch artist, made in 1957 and making for a very atmospheric interior.
Designed by Cyril Farey 1940-41 on an open triangular site near the Horsenden Hill open space.
In quiet suburbia near the station, a church of 1939-41 by Cyril Farey. There are many windows by Margaret Edith Rope, a selection of which are shown here. The modern Stations of the Cross include the less usual 15th – Resurrection. The font comes from the former City church of St Katherine Coleman.