This church was begun in 1865-1866 to designs by W. Smith but was not completed until 1928. It was severely damaged in WW2 and was rebuilt by 1952 minus its south aisle and the eastern end of the chancel
On a steeply rising side road off Brockley Rise. It was built in 1905 and has been attributed to Clement Jackson. Subsequently, Wilfrid Mangan in the 1930s and Williams & Winkley in the 1980s made additions to the building.
The church backs on to a railway line and was designed by G.S. Agar in 1958-59 replacing a WW2 damaged church
A large hilltop church by Ewan Christian and dating from 1852-1862. All but the chancel is now converted to housing. The chancel is used for a Montessori school and some weekday evening services.
Built as a Congregational Church in 1863, in 1939 it became St Luke Spiritualist church before purchase in 1950 by the Church of England. During the 1980s it was leased out to the New Testament Assembly before becoming redundant in 1996 and sold for conversion to housing in 1997. The architects were J Hine and T. Roger Smith