Home » Golders Green
Category Archives: Golders Green
In suburbia north of the centre of Golders Green. This was built as St Barnabas C of E church in 1915 by J.S. Alder. The chancel and Lady chapel were added in 1932-34 by Ernest Shearman. The nave was rebuilt in 1962 by Romilly B. Craze after war damage. It became a Coptic church in 1996 and this was when the west porch was added. The interior shots appear rather murky owing to the amount of incense coming from a service in the lady Chapel.