A prominent landmark on a turn in the road. It dates from 1960 and is by Harry Goodhart-Rendel replacing a WW2 damaged church.
The current church was designed by Harry S. Goodhart-Rendel in 1952-54. Next door is a wooden building with a brick porch of 1931 which was the previous hall/church.
Part of Wellington barracks just south of St James Park. The building dates from 1961-63 and was designed by Bruce George. At its east end it incorporates an apse by G.E. Street (1877-79) that remains from the bombing of the previous building in 1944. The brown brick cloister is by H.S. Goodhart-Rendell dates from 1954-55.
Just in Sutton borough, it was designed by H. S. Goodhart-Rendel and built in 1957.
Its entrance is hidden away behind buildings, designed by R.J. Withers in 1873-74. The porch was added by H.S, Goodhart-Rendell 1925-28. It is a centre of high church anglicanism.
A large church fronting onto Old Marylebone Road and designed by Harry S. Goodhart-Rendell in 1963. It was completed, after Goodhart-Rendell’s death, by F. G. Broadbent & Partners.