By A.D. Gough from 1855, with the chancel, aisles and clerestory added in 1871 by Edwin Clare.
By A.D. Gough, from 1861 with the tower and spire added 1868 and porches and transept aisles added 1883-84
One of several churches in the area by A.D.Gough and built 1853-54. The aisles were rebuilt in 1884 by F.R.Farrow.
Now used as flats, the church was designed by Charles Barry 1834-35, but the Thunderbird One spire was added by Roumieu and Gough 1842-44 along with transepts and west porch.
Standing in a large churchyard just north of St Pancras station. The bulk of the church is by A.D. Gough and R.L.Romieu (1847-48) in a norman style but there is some original norman work incorporated.