North of the town centre. The church was designed in 1845 by G.G. Scott, with an aisle and porch by W.G. & E. Habershon. The interior has been realigned to face south.
In a spacious churchyard very close to Friary Park. It was St James parish church, a medieval building, greatly enlarged in 1852-53 by W.G. & E. Habershon. The south aisle was the medieval building, the rest is 19th century. It is now leased to the Greek Orthodox church.
Swapped by the Church of England with the original Seventh Day Adventist church in Ferndale Road in 1981. It was designed by W.G. Habershon and E. Fawckner and built in 1881. A planned tower was never built.
On the high ridge well away from the station in the “villagey” part of Belvedere. Built, originally as a private non denominational chapel, 1853-61 by W.G. and E. Habershon.