In a rural backwater just off the main part of Ham Common. It was built in 1830-31 and designed by Edward Lapidge. Raphael Brandon added a south aisle in 1860 and Bodley & Garner added the chancel in 1900-01
On the edge of Ham Common and built as St Andrew’s National School in 1876. It was converted to Catholic use in 1967-68 by F. G. Broadbent and Justin Hastings.
The church was built in 1964-66 to designs by Ralph Covell. It forms a piece with a primary school, opposite the Riverside estate’s shopping parade.