Down a cul-de-sac, not far from the station, this church dates from 1987 and is by Austin Winkley.
Alongside the River Thames at the eastern end of Hampton. The church is by Edward Lapidge and dates from 1831. The sanctuary was added by Arthur Blomfield in 1888. The nave windows received their tracery after 1907.
A suburban church well away from the old village centre. It dates from 1908 and is by Greenaway and Newberry. The intended tower was never built.