Disused and derelict at the east end of the town centre. The tower is 15th century, with a nave of 1764 by Thomas Hardwick.
1822-24 by Thomas Hardwick and completed by Philip Hardwick. It was made redundant in 1978 and converted to offices by Umano architects in the 1980s
Opposite Lord’s cricket ground it was built 1813, architect Thomas Hardwick. The galleries were enclosed in the 1930s.
Built in 1826 to designs by Thomas Hardwick, it was damaged in WW2 and reopened in 1954 after repairs by Norman Haines.
Built as part of Wanstead Park by Thomas Hardwick 1787-90
The chapel of St Bartholomew’s Hospital, the tower is 15th century, the unusual octagonal church by Thomas Hardwick 1823-25.
Facing Marylebone Road and built by Thomas Hardwick 1813-17. Apse added 1883 by Thomas Harris