Built as part of the Highbury Park estate and designed by Habershon and Brock in 1869-70
By Walters and Kerr Bate and dating from 1960-64.
By T. Allom 1847-48. The nave was exteded in 1872 by Williams and Crouch. The crossing is octagonal.
Designed by William White 1865-66 with much polychromatic interior decoration. It has been used since 1990 as The Florence Trust artist’s studios, however, it seems likely that 2019 will be the last year of this use.