In suburbia south of the District Line, a hall/church built in 1956.
Built in 1931 as a hall/church with a slightly more ambitious chancel added later.
Built in 1957 and designed by Ronald Wylde Associates and reordered more recently to give a flexible use building. The sanctuary can now be placed against either a long or short wall depending upon requirements.
A small suburban church of 1954-55 by David Rodney Burles. The stained glass is by Goddard and Gibbs and dates from 1981.
A small church of 1957 by Tooley & Foster.
Almost opposite Holy Cross Anglican church. By D.H. Burles 1931-33.
Close to the south end of Romford, a suburban church of 1932-34 by Pite, Son and Fairweather.
High above Hornchurch town centre, a mainly medieval church, well lit with little stained glass. The south aisle, of brick, dates from 1802 and is likely by John Johnson.