Close to the station, it replaced a 19th century church that burnt down in 1966. It dates from 1968-69 and was designed by Humphreys & Hirst and David Nye & Partners.
In Stratford new town, designed by Humprheys and Hurst 1952-53.
Hidden in backstreets and very evangelical. Dating from 1902 and designed by Sir Arthur Blomfield and Son. The east wall was added in 1959 by Humphreys and Hirst.