Orpington parish church, but north east of the town centre in suburban roads. The old Saxon and Norman church has been made a chapel to a large 1957 church built at right angles and designed by Geddes Hyslop. The stumpy tower is the consequence of storm damage to its upper parts.
In the southern part of this huge between the wars estate. The church dates from 1933 and was designed by Geddes Hyslop. Only the eastern third is now used for worship.