A church of 1865-65 by Enoch Bassett Keeling. It was declared redundant in 1978 and leased to CCC from 1980. The inside has been refurbished in typical CCC style and has a mezzanine floor inserted over half of the nave and the west gallery boxed in and the north aisle windows blocked.
The east end faces the road. The church dates from 1867-68 and is by the “Rogue” architect Enoch Bassett Keeling. The spire has been lost, replaced by a simple tower top. War damage was repaired by Thomas F. Ford.
High on the ridge above Kensington, an 1864 church by “rogue” architect Enoch Bassett Keeling. It has lost its spire and apse but the iron columns and some of the polychrome brickwork have been re exposed in recent times. The rear two bays of the nave are partitioned off for offices and a hall space.