At the southern end of the town centre and visible from far off due to its tower topped with a figure of Christ. This tower was built in 1925-1929 along with a wide south aisle. The rest of the church was built in 1909. The whole building is by Claude Kelly and Campbell Dickie.
Surrounded by villas a little way north of the Common towards Battersea. The church dates from 1906-07 by Claude Kelly