See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Kelsey, R.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
June 23, 2013 20:47 / Leave a comment
A small norman village church to which a neo norman brick tower was added in 1829 By R. Kelsey and a south aisle in 1868 designed by A.R. Baker.
Blog at WordPress.com.