Built as St Antholin by Ewan Christian in 1878. It was badly damaged in WW2 and rebuilt with a shortened nave and new west end by Laurence King in 1957-1958 at which point it became St Antony. It was made redundant in 2001 and sold to a pentecostal church and renamed The Lighthouse Cathedral.
Redundant in 1972 and converted to a small arts venue run by a friends group in 1981, it remains consecrated. The chancel dates from the 12th century, the wooden tower from the 16th. There was much restoration by Laurence King in 1964.
In a smart suburban street not far from South Ruislip station, this is a church of 1958-59 designed by Laurence King. The external crucifixion is by Brian Asquith.
A rather forbidding looking joint Anglican and Roman Catholic church of 1968 by Laurence King and Partners.
In suburban backstreets south of the Lea Bridge Road. A striking toblerone style church by Laurence King and Partners and dating from 1973.