On a commanding site above the road. The church was built by Samuel Daukes and Hamilton in 1847 in Wells Street in central London. It was one of the earliest scholarly gothic revival buildings and had a stong Anglo-catholic ethos. Surplus to requirements in central London tt was moved to Kingsbury in 1934 by W.A Forsyth to provide an appropriately sized church for the growing suburb. Inside there are furnishings by the cream of 19th century architects and designers including Alfred Bell, Butterfield, Pearson and Street
A small norman and medieval church, restored in 1888 by Newman and Newman, in an overgrown churchyard. It was replaced by the relocated new St Andrew’s next door and is now maintained by the Churches Conservation Trust.
A church of 1926 by T.H.B. Scott that was completed by his son T.G.B Scott in 1959. There is a large collection of later 20th century stained glass.
A small church of 1883-84, raised above the road, by William Butterfield. A narthex and northern aisle were added in 1957
Opened in 2012 and a remarkable byzantine landmark on the borders of Kenton and Kingsbury in north west London. This replaced an earlier building on the site. Looking to the (ritual) west the church is relatively plain but looking (ritual) east it is very rich