Home » Knapp-Fisher A.B.
Category Archives: Knapp-Fisher A.B.
Near the Regent’s Canal and the Zoo a church by Thomas Little of 1851-52, to which Blomfield added a chancel in 1890, however war damage meant that the roofs and east wall were by A.P. Knapp-Fisher and date from 1957. There are Ninian Comper altarpieces and stained glass that were added after the war, replacing damaged items by the same artist.