The church for the modern town centre of West Wickham. It dates from 1935 and is a typical Newberry & Fowler interwar church. A nondescript north aisle was added in 1973. The east window replaces a war damaged window.
In a prosperous suburban area, a large church of 1863-65 by F. Barnes. The tower and spire were rebuilt by Ernest newton in 1905. After WW2 damage many of the windows were blocked to create a darker and more mysterious interior. A fire in 1989 meant a further restoration and re-ordering. The Wythes monument is by William Butterfield.
On the main street in the town centre. It was built as a cinema in 1931 and converted to a church in 1961.
South of the village centre. It was built as Rosary Hall in 1954 and upgraded to a church in 1956, the architect is unknown. The coloured glass and porch in the main front have since been added.
The old village church a mile or so south of the modern town centre on a hill-top, it can still be approached across fields. The nave, north aisle and tower were rebuilt in 1847 by Whichcord and Whichcord.. Sedding added an organ chamber in 1889. A second story was added to the north chapel in 1961.
West of the town centre at a road junction this is a church of 1962 by Bingham Towner Associates.
A large suburban church up the hill from Shortlands station. It dates from 1953-55 and is by Ansell & Bailey.
Between two dead end roads, a large red brick suburban church of 1878-84 by A.R. Stenning and H. Hall.
Backing on to playing fields. Built in 1936 and designed by W Pite, Son and Fairweather. Re-ordering has changed the orientation to southward facing, the chancel is empty and the baptistery is a storage space.
Until 2010 this was the Elmer Lodge pub. Since 2011 it has been used by the Coptic Orthodox Church.