Originally Harold Hill Baptist Church, it was bought and converted by the JSO and opened in October 2018. Owing to multiple sets of railings around the locked grounds the foundation stone image is a not terribly good montage.
A large A framed building of 1966-67 by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
A small suburban church of 1890, which hides inside a large amount of late twentieth and early twenty first century art.
Designed By W.C. Mangan and built in 1964-65. The interior features a large amount of Goddard & Gibbs stained glass.
A hall/church built 1954-1956 well east of Collier Row town centre.
A hall just outside Romford town centre formerly owned by the Royal Association for Deaf People, which has been used for Anglican worship in the past. By 2019 it had become a day nursery