Part of the street front and rather hidden away. It is by F.H. Pownall and dates from 1869-70.
Undergoing rebuilding (first photo taken February 2013) and re-opened in November 2013. Originally by E.L. Blackburne 1866-1869 and rebuilt after a fire in 1935-36 by T.F. Ford.
Disused church of 1837-38 by Inwood and Clifton. The tower was added in 1850. In 1980-82 flats and recording studios were built inside.