On a steeply rising side road off Brockley Rise. It was built in 1905 and has been attributed to Clement Jackson. Subsequently, Wilfrid Mangan in the 1930s and Williams & Winkley in the 1980s made additions to the building.
Close to All Souls, this is a very large church by Wilfrid C. Mangan dating from 1930-31. A side chapel is the national Marian shrine.
Near the centre of Camden, this is a church of 1933 by Wilfrid C. Mangan. It was commissioned by a Belgian order, though it is now an ordinary parish church.
Just off the High Road in the town centre, it was built in 1958 to designs by W.C. Mangan.
A small church next to the Railway bridge, dating from 1933 and by W.C. Mangan.
On the St Helier estate, this is a suburban church of 1937 by W.C. Mangan.
At one end of the town centre, a large basilica of 1956-58 by W.C. Mangan.
By W.C. Mangan and built 1962-64 and set back from the road not far from Kingsland Road in central Dalston.
Designed By W.C. Mangan and built in 1964-65. The interior features a large amount of Goddard & Gibbs stained glass.
Just north of the town centre, by E.W. Pugin 1868 with a sanctuary of 1931-32 by W.C. Mangan.