Home » Milner and Craze
Category Archives: Milner and Craze
A distinctive landmark up the hill from the station. The church was built in 1845, rebuilt in 1855 by P.C. Hardwick but apart from the tower and spire destroyed in WW2. It was rebuilt in a very conservative style by Milner and Craze in 1960. It was restored with community use in mind 2010-2012 by Paul Edey of IID Architects.