On the St Helier estate, this is a suburban church of 1937 by W.C. Mangan.
Two churches at right angles to each other. The older one was built in 1934 and became a hall when the newer one facing the street was built in 1956-57. Both are by T.F. Ford. Access was only possible to a day chapel in the link between the two.
Hidden away in suburban streets, this is a church of 1957 by F. Sutton-Smith.
This church would be in North Cheam in the London Borough of Sutton if it was over the road. It is of 1962 and designed by K.C. White. The western balcony was added when the west end was divided off to form a meeting area/entrance. The hall next door was originally used as the church.
Morden parish church has an unusual building date of 1636, it is suggested that it may be a brick refacing of an older structure.
Serving the northern part of the huge St Helier estate. This church was built in 1932 and designed by T.N. Ashford, originally as a hall to a wooden church next door. These are now linked by a more recent building.