The east end and tower of this typical Newberry and Fowler church of 1935 face the road. This end of the church was rebuilt to the original design following WW2 damage.
Partway up a steep hillside above the Brighton Road, the church was designed by Greenaway and Newberry and constructed in 1915. In 1930 Newberry & Fowler extended the nave by a bay and added a chancel, north chapel and vestries.
The church for the modern town centre of West Wickham. It dates from 1935 and is a typical Newberry & Fowler interwar church. A nondescript north aisle was added in 1973. The east window replaces a war damaged window.
With fields on two sides this is at the southern end of the built up area of the borough. It dates from 1937 and is by Newberry and Fowler. The circular stained glass window was designed and made on site by the vicar and a group from the congregation in 2011 -2012.
A church of 1929 by Newberry & Fowler. The west window is a memorial to Suzy Lamplugh by Alan Younger.
Deep in suburbia and well south of the town centre. The church dates from 1932 and is by Newberry & Fowler.
A large church by the Kingston by-pass. It was built 1935 by Newberry and Fowler.
A small church of 1939 by Newberry and Fowler on the busy road to Kingston.
Deep in residential East Ham a brick church of 1935-37 by Newberry and Fowler inspired by Hereford cathedral and partly paid for by that diocese.
A very conservative looking church of 1934-35 by Newberry & Fowler. The chancel is now almost devoid of furnishings apart from the altar