The east end and tower of this typical Newberry and Fowler church of 1935 face the road. This end of the church was rebuilt to the original design following WW2 damage.
Partway up a steep hillside above the Brighton Road, the church was designed by Greenaway and Newberry and constructed in 1915. In 1930 Newberry & Fowler extended the nave by a bay and added a chancel, north chapel and vestries.
High up above the town centre of Coulsdon this church was built between 1911 and 1914 and designed by F.H. Greenway & J.E. Newberry but was incomplete until 1962 when a permanent west end was added by John Stammers.
A short way south of Crofton Park Station, it is a church by Greenaway and Newberry, one of their earliest. It dates from1907.
Close to Haydons Road Station. The church consists of eastern parts by Greenaway and Newberry dating from 1911-12 and western parts which are a mission church of 1901. It closed in 1982 and is now used by the Apostolic United Church of Jesus Christ.
In the south east of Becontree opposite St Peter’s Roman Catholic church.It dates from 1931-32 and was designed by J.E. Newberry and C.W.Fowler.