A big church on the side of a steep hill. The lower level is a hall area now used by a Steiner School. Above most of the aisles have been divided off to provide smaller spaces. The current baptistry was added as a small sanctuary. The church was designed by Newman & Newman, dating from 1890-1991.
A small norman and medieval church, restored in 1888 by Newman and Newman, in an overgrown churchyard. It was replaced by the relocated new St Andrew’s next door and is now maintained by the Churches Conservation Trust.
In the back streets north of the town centre, a large church of 1896 by Newman and Newman. The chancel, narthex and porches date from 1902.