Well west of the station and the town centre. This is a church of 1854 by S.S. Teulon, with a north aisle added by the Cutts Brothers in 1894 and a south aisle and west baptistery added in 1927 by W.C. Waymouth.
Some way from the station, this is a large church of 1903 by Frank Elgood. A large western extension hides most of the west front, this is by Riley and Glanfield and dates from 1982. It forms part of a large evangelical complex.
A plain church of 1923-24 in a road off the main street near Northwood Station. The aisles were extended in 1983 by Gerald Murphy of Burles, Newton & Partners
A late church by N.F. Cachemaille-Day, dating from 1964, the lady chapel at right angles to the church is the chancel of a former hall church of 1935.