A Welsh language Anglican church very close to St Mary Paddington Green. It was built in 1896 by C. Evans Vaughan. It has been shared with a French school for some time and was recently declared redundant. It is approached through a gateway at the side of housing.
A small church built as part of a community complex. It is by Biscoe & Stanton and dates from 1974-77, replacing a 19th century church.
Built 1973-76 by Biscoe & Stanton as a mixed housing/church development to replace a mid 19th century church.
Now almost next to the noisy Westway. It is a church of 1788-91 by John Plaw, restored by Raymond Erith and Quinlan Terry in 1972-74.
A large J.L. Pearson church, for this virtually disappeared sect. It was built 1891-93 and faces the Regent’s Canal near Little Venice.
The bulk of the church is by G.E, Street 1881-82 but the chancel of a church by Goldicutt & Gutch from 1841-43 was used as the west end of the new church.
Between Paddington Station and Edgware Road. Built by Charles Fowler 1829-32 and restored by Arthur Blomfield 1888.