Lower down the hill than St Andrew but firmly in suburbia. The original church was begun in 1932 by Adrian Scott and completed in 1966 by Burles, Newton & Partners.
Just behind the west end of Kensington’s shopping area. It is a large church of 1955-58 by Adrian Scott. The north east chapel is by Archard & Partners.
At the north end of the town centre, this is a double aisled and double transept church of 1931 by Adrian G. Scott.
Very close to Wimbledon Park tube station, it is a low building of 1928 by Adrian Scott.
Built in 1922-35 by Osmund Bentley and completed by Adrian Gilbert Scott.
Built to replace a war damaged church. It is a bulky massive church of 1954 by Adrian Gilbert Scott.
One of William Butterfield’s major works from 1856-62, it was badly war damaged and rebuilt in a simplified design, apart from the tower and west end, by Adrian Scott 1959-61. The Clergy House remains from Butterfield’s building. The huge mural and Stations of the Cross were painted by Hans Feibusch. The Mackonochie chapel at the west end was added by C.H.M. Mileham in 1890