Home » St Paul’s Cray
Category Archives: St Paul’s Cray
There are few medieval Pentecostal churches but this is one. It was the medieval parish church of St Paul’s Cray but was made redundant in 1977 and has been a centre for the elderly and offices before its current incarnation. Although heavily restored in 1856-61 it is at its heart a Saxon and Norman building.