Serving the Chalkhill Estate, but not far from the two Anglican churches at Kingsbury. This is a church of 1971 by B.D. Kaye of Sterrett and Kaye, with the glass and sculptures by Carmel Cauchi.
A large A framed church of 1963 by J.W. Sterret & B.D. Kaye side on to Kenton Lane and in Brent by the width of Kenton Lane.
By J.E Sterret and B.D. Kaye 1963.
Just south of the town centre a basilica style church of 1958 by J.E. Sterrett and B.D. Kaye.