Just north of the town centre, by E.W. Pugin 1868 with a sanctuary of 1931-32 by W.C. Mangan.
In Stratford new town, designed by Humprheys and Hurst 1952-53.
Little more than a prefabricated hall in back streets north of Maryland station. In September 2014 the church was amalgamated with the nearby St Paul.
Just off the Romford Road, east of the town centre and now split in two with a pre school in the west end. It is of 1894-96 by E.P. Loftus-Brock, completed by James Richardson and George Patrick after his death.
On a island site by the old Stratford shopping centre. The churchyard has a giant memorial to protestant martyrs. The church is by Edward Blore from 1832-34, the chancel was added in 1884.