Just off Kingston Road, south-east of the town centre. It is by Cyril Farey and dates from 1938-39
A church of 1893 by John Kelly, well to the southeast of the town centre towards Hampton Wick.
A small church of 1980 by Biscoe & Stanton replacing a church of 1869
A complete contrast to the vast former St Alban over the road, this is essentially a village church. The south aisle is 16th century, the chancel 19th century, the nave, north aisle and tower are from 1753-54. It was closed from 1889 to 1933 before rededication as a chapel of ease, followed by elevation back to parish church in 1977 when St Alban was closed.
A huge, unfinished church built by W. Niven in 1889. It was meant to replace the old parish church over the road, but fell out of use around 1977 and was made redundant. It sat derelict and vandalised for many years but has now been restored as the Landmark Arts Centre.