Home » Teulon, Wlliam Milford
Category Archives: Teulon, Wlliam Milford
South of Greenwich town centre, this is an incomplete church of 1865-1866 by either S.S. or W.M. Teulon. It was badly damaged in WW2 and rebuilt subsequently. It closed in 1978 and was then used by a Wesleyan group until redundancy in 1984. It was then leased to Calvary Church and a scout troop before being sold in 1991 to the Seventh-day Adventists.