Home » Tomei and Maxwell
Category Archives: Tomei and Maxwell
A short way north of the Anglican Holy Trinity, this is a church of 1881 by F.A. Walters, with an extension at the east end of 1958 and a presbytery, porch and baptistery added in 1963 by Tomei and Maxwell. A major reordering moved the sanctuary to under the crossing while a new hall was added to the south between 1998 and 2000.